On this page is our (developing) repository of golf-related volunteer opportunities from around the Pacific Northwest. Check back soon, as more will be posted as they become available! Please click here for more information on submitting volunteer opportunities.
- Dates: June 15-21, 2017 | Location: Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Ore.
- Volunteer Details: The 50th PGA Professional Championship will be a great success with the help of many volunteers. We would like to invite you to participate and thank you for your interest; your support of this Championship is greatly appreciated! All volunteers will receive a uniform and access to the championship grounds all week. Committee preferences are entered on a first come, first serve basis and are at no time guaranteed.
- Volunteer Rate: $25.00
- Application Deadline: May 12, 2017
- Volunteer package: Uniform: Volunteers will receive a golf shirt (please select gender style and sizing below) and hat. Meals: lunch Incentive - Those volunteering at least four (4) shifts will receive a complimentary round of golf at either Meadows or Woodlands (Cart fee included) valid through October 31, 2017. Those volunteering at least six (6) shifts will receive two (2) complimentary rounds of golf at either Meadows or Woodlands (Cart fees included) valid through October 31, 2017, invitation to the Champions Toast/Volunteer party following the awards presentation on June 21 and daily raffles for prizes at the volunteer tent.
- Point of Contact:
- Josie Whisnant, 50th PGA Professional Championship Volunteer Chairperson
2017 WSGA Championships,
2017 USGA Qualifiers administered by WSGA
2017 PNGA Championships
Check back soon for details about volunteering for the 2017 championship season!
Interested in posting a volunteer opportunity on this page? Please submit your name, email, and a brief description of the event below, and someone will get back to you soon.