On this page:
About WSGA TM Webinars/Seminars
The WSGA wants to make sure every club is ready for the golf season. To help you get prepared, we are conducting a seven-week webinar series and hosting two sit-down seminars covering the USGA Tournament Management program. The webinars will be hosted online, Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m., starting on January 17, 2018. Each webinar will last between 30-60 minutes. If you are not able to attend the webinars live, we will be recording and posting them on the WSGA YouTube channel for your viewing convenience. The seminars will be conducted on the west and east side of the mountains and will be broken into two sessions (Beginner and Advanced). Please invite anyone from your club who might benefit from this training to attend the webinars and/or seminars.
Current schedule of TM Webinars:
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018: 10:00 a.m. – Creating your First Event
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018: 10:00 a.m. – Advanced Single Day Event Creation and Settings
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018: 10:00 a.m. – Advanced Multi-Day Event Creation and Settings
- Wednesday, February 7, 2018: 10:00 a.m. – Custom Reports and Scorecards
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018: 10:00 a.m. – Event Portal and Online Options
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018: 10:00 a.m. – Customer Center
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018: 10:00 a.m. – Quick Events
Current schedule of TM Seminars:
If you have any questions, please call or email Collin Westwood (253-214-2915 or firstname.lastname@example.org). The webinars are limited to 90 people. We will follow up with an email a few days in advance, to explain how to enter the webinar.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our webinars and/or seminars!
Webinar instructions: How to use Go-To Meeting