USGA Webinar Signup
On this page:
About USGA Handicap Webinars
The WSGA is conducting a series of short 30-45 minute webinars on the USGA Handicap System and related subjects. These Webinars are intended for all WSGA members that want to learn more about Handicapping and Course Rating. All webinars are hosted online so you can attend from the comfort of your home. To attend you will need a computer with high-speed internet and speakers.
Current schedule of Webinars:
- Monday, June 12th: 10:00 a.m. – We will be going over Section 3-5: Players Competing from Different tees or Men and Women from the Same Tees.
- Thursday, June 15th: 10:00 a.m. – We will be covering the dreaded "R." Section 10-3: Reduction of Handicap Index based on Exceptional Tournament Scores
- Thursday, June 29th: 10:00 a.m. – We will be discussing the basics of Course Rating
- Wednesday, July 12th: 10:00 a.m. – We will be answering the questions: How is a Handicap Index Calculated? And what is an ESC Score?
- Tuesday, July 25th: 10:00 a.m. – We will be talking about Section 9-4: Handicap Allowances
- Wednesday, August 9th: 10:00 a.m. – We will be looking at Section 4: Adjusting Hole Scores
- Thursday, August 17th: 10:00 a.m. – We will be discussing Winter Course Setup
If you have any questions, please call or email Kevin Jones (253-214-2917 or email@example.com). The webinars are limited to 90 people. We will follow up with an email a few days in advance, to explain how to enter the webinar.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our webinars!
Webinar instructions: How to use Go-To Meeting